Teriyaki Bow Tie Pasta and Chicken
Not the healthiest thing, but tasty. My mom used to make this a lot, so i guess there's sentimental attachment. Still a decent dish to bring to a large potluck.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 2 clove(s) garlic chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) grated parmesan
- 7 1/2 ounce(s) Teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground, dry ginger
- 1 pound(s) boneless skinless chicken breasts pounded out to even thickness
- 1 pound(s) farfalle pasta
- 1 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 1. Mix teriyaki sauce and ginger. Marinate chicken breasts in mxture for at least an hour.
- 2. Mix red wine vinegar, olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper and set aside.
- 3. Cook pasta according to directions.
- 4. Heat canola oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- 5. Remove chicken from marinade, saving marinade. Add chicken breasts and cook until done. Remove chicken and add marinade, cooking until boiling to kill bacteria and scraping any browned bits from pan. Set aside.
- 5. Finely slice chicken. Combine cooked marinade, Parmesan, chicken, pasta, and vinegar mixture. Let sit. Always stir before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mandofan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Teriyaki Bow Tie Pasta and Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes