Teriyaki Beef with Broccoli
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 412
- Calories from fat: 14%
- Fat: 6.4g
- Saturated fat: 1.9g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.9g
- Protein: 26.9g
- Carbohydrate: 60.1g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 54mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 469mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 1 pound lean boneless top sirloin steak
- 3/4 cup canned no-salt-added beef broth, undiluted
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 4 cups fresh broccoli flowerets
- 1 medium-size sweet red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 4 cups cooked long-grain rice (cooked without salt or fat)
- Trim fat from steak; slice steak diagonally into thin strips. Combine broth and next 4 ingredients in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag. Add meat; seal bag, and shake until meat is well coated. Marinate in refrigerator at least 8 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- Drain meat, reserving marinade. Place marinade in a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Remove from heat, and set aside.
- Coat a wok or large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; drizzle oil around top of wok, coating sides. Heat at medium-high (375°) until hot. Add meat, and stir-fry 5 minutes. Remove meat from wok.
- Add broccoli and sweet red pepper to wok; stir-fry 3 minutes. Add meat and reserved marinade; stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes or until mixture is thickened. Serve over rice.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This