TERIAKI BEEF Pam Houndt
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 pound(s) beef round steak sliced thin
- 1/4 cup(s) soy sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ginger
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- Slice beef thin (easier to do when steak is still slightly frozen)
- Mix next six ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Add beef to spice mixture and marinate for at least 20 minutes
- Drain beef from marinade, saving the marinade for gravy later in recipe.
- Saute beef until done to your preference.
- To the marinade add 1 tsp corn starch and enough water to measure 1/2 cup. Pour mixture into pan and simmer until gravy thickens.
- Serve with egg noodles, salad and broccoli for a simple meal.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Silentchef and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes