TERIAKI BEEF Pam Houndt
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 pound(s) beef round steak sliced thin
- 1/4 cup(s) soy sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ginger
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- Slice beef thin (easier to do when steak is still slightly frozen)
- Mix next six ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Add beef to spice mixture and marinate for at least 20 minutes
- Drain beef from marinade, saving the marinade for gravy later in recipe.
- Saute beef until done to your preference.
- To the marinade add 1 tsp corn starch and enough water to measure 1/2 cup. Pour mixture into pan and simmer until gravy thickens.
- Serve with egg noodles, salad and broccoli for a simple meal.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Silentchef and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note