Add to a pot of beans as they cook to add a little Peruvian flavor.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 bunch(es) Cilantro
- 1 bunch(es) Parsley
- 1 head(s) Garlic
- 2 Onions - coarsely chopped
- 2 - 3 Bell peppers - coarsely chopped
- 3 - 4 Spicy peppers - type and prep as preferred
- 1. Mix in blender
- 2. Reserve any desired for immediate use
- 3. Freeze in ice cube trays
- 4. Bag and keep frozen for later use
- An 8 oz pot of beans tastes nice with 3 - 4 cubes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KellyLoo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note