More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 160
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Protein: 0.8g
- Fat: 0.0g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Carbohydrate: 20g
- Fiber: 0.3g
- Sodium: 64mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 1 cup silver tequila
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 2 cups orange juice
- About 1/3 cup prickly pear cactus syrup*
- 1. Mix tequila and juices in a large pitcher.
- 2. Pour about 2/3 cup tequila mixture into a glass filled with ice. Drizzle in 2 tsp. syrup, stirring slightly to blend. Repeat with remaining glasses.
- *Available at well-stocked beverage stores or through desertusa.com
- Make ahead: Through step 1, 2 hours, chilled.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note