Tequila-Lime Cocktail Sauce
Tequila-Lime Cocktail Sauce is a zesty revival of the traditional condiment with the additions of jalalpeno and tequila.
This recipe goes with Contemporary Shrimp Cocktail
More From Southern Living
Total: 10 Minutes
- 1 (12-oz.) bottle chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons tequila
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon loosely packed lime zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 jalapeño pepper, minced (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Stir together chili sauce, cilantro, tequila, horseradish, lime zest, lime juice, and, if desired, minced jalapeño pepper. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately, or cover and chill up to 3 days. Stir well before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note