- 5 ounces (1/2 cup, plus 2 tablespoons) canned peaches in heavy syrup (from a 15-ounce can)*
- 2 fresh limes
- 3 ounces (1/4 cup, plus 2 tablespoons) Tennessee whiskey
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Whipped cream for garnish (optional)
- Do ahead: In a blender, pure entire can of peaches. Transfer peach pure to a separate bowl/pitcher.
- Keep chilled. Rinse blender bowl and return to base. (Makes enough to prepare the recipe 3 times, for 6 servings.)
- To make 2 cocktail drinks: Juice two limes and pour lime juice into blender bowl. Add whiskey, 5 ounces peach pure and sugar. Fill a serving glass with ice, then add ice to blender and repeat, adding another glass of ice. Blend until smooth. Pour into two 14-ounce cocktail glasses. Garnish with whipped cream, if desired.
- Servings: 2
- Nutritional Information Per Serving: Calories per drink: 220 (based on 80-proof whiskey)**
- *Note: One, 15-ounce can of peaches in heavy syrup makes 6 drinks.
- **Note: Higher-proof whiskey contributes more calories.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CannedFoodFan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note