Tennesse Pride Hash Brown Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 lbs slice(s) Tennesse Pride Country Saucage (hot or mild)
- 2 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can(s) 10 3/4 oz. cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 8 oz container of french onion dip
- 1 cup(s) chopped onions
- 1/4 cup(s) each green and red bell pepper
- 1 30 oz package frozen hash brown shredded potatoes, thawed
- In a skillet cook the sausage until browned. Drain well. In large mixing bowl, combine the cheese, chicken soup, sour cream, onion dip, chopped onion, bell peppers, salt and pepper. Fold im thawed hash brown potatoes. Mix well. Spread 1/2 of the hash brown mixture over bottom of a 9 × 13 greased baking dish. Spread 1/2 of the browned sausage over hash browns. Repeat laying with hash brown mixture. Top with remaining sausage. Bake at 350 degrees for about one hour or until casserole is golden brown
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Beckybridge and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note