Tenderloin with Grilled Antipasto Vegetables
Round out this meal with a loaf of crusty bread served with red pepper jelly or flavored olive oil. The recipes for Chile-Garlic Vinaigrette and Grilled Antipasto Vegetables yield enough for this dish and the Garlicky Vegetable Pasta Salad, which you can quickly toss together later.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 343
- Calories from fat: 35%
- Fat: 13.2g
- Saturated fat: 4.4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 5.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.9g
- Protein: 33.5g
- Carbohydrate: 26.5g
- Fiber: 9.3g
- Cholesterol: 74mg
- Iron: 6mg
- Sodium: 587mg
- Calcium: 183mg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 pounds beef tenderloin, trimmed
- Cooking spray
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Chile-Garlic Vinaigrette
- 4 cups trimmed arugula
- 8 cups Grilled Antipasto Vegetables
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) shaved Parmesan cheese
- Prepare grill.
- Combine first 4 ingredients; rub over beef. Place beef on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 6 minutes on all 4 sides or until desired degree of doneness. Cover loosely; let stand 5 minutes.
- Drizzle 2 1/2 tablespoons Chile-Garlic Vinaigrette over arugula; toss gently to coat. Cut beef across grain into thin slices. Arrange beef, 8 cups Grilled Antipasto Vegetables, and arugula on a platter; top with cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note