Tender Whole Wheat Yogurt Pancakes
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 cup(s) skim milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup(s) plain yogurt
- 1. Combine dry ingredients in a medium bowl - set aside.
- 2. Combine wet ingredients in a small bowl with a whisk.
- 3. Add wet to dry and stir until combined.
- 4. Pour by 1/4 cup onto hot griddle sprayed with canola oil or brushed with butter.
- 3 pancakes per serving.
- Calories 131.4 Fat 2.4 g
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tender Whole Wheat Yogurt Pancakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch
More Recipes for Main Dishes