- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise with Lime Juice
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning (or to taste)
- Hot pepper sauce to taste (optional)
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1 cup plain dry bread crumbs
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°.
Blend Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, Cajun seasoning and hot pepper sauce in small bowl. Coat chicken with mayonnaise mixture, then with bread crumbs. Arrange chicken on baking sheet.
Bake chicken 20 minutes or until chicken is golden brown and thoroughly cooked.
Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise.
Nutrition Information per serving:
Calories 450, Calories From Fat 210, Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 23g, Cholesterol 95mg, Sodium 510mg, Total Carbohydrate 20g, Sugars 1g, Dietary Fiber 1g, Protein 37g, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 6%, Iron 15%