Taziki's Friday Pasta
Can be made without the chicken.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 T fresh thyme
- 1 T green onion, minced
- 1/2 C balsamic vinegar
- juice from 1 lemon
- 1 t sugar
- 1 T dijon
- 1 1/2 C olive oil
- 6 C mixed lettuces
- 1 1/2 lbs. penne pasta, cooked
- 6 SB Chicken breasts, grilled
- 2 C feta
- 3 tomatoes seeded and diced
- 1 handful fresh basil, chopped
- Vinaigrette: mix thyme, green onion, vinegar,lemon, sugar and dijon. Slowly whick in olive oil. Add S&P.
- Place 1 C lettuces on each plate. Toss cooked pasta with 12 oz vinaigrette (or to taste). Toss grilled chicken with 6 oz vinagrette. Spoon 3 C pasta onto lettuce then top with chicken. Top with tomatoes, feta and basil.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by amyallen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Taziki's Friday Pasta Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads