Tator Tot Hot Dish
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) onion chopped (can be frozen)
- 1 bag(s) frozen vegetable - corn, beans, or mixed (can be 1 can/drained)
- 1 can(s) mushrooms drained
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1 pound(s) tator tots
- 2 cup(s) cheddar cheese shredded (optional)
- Brown gound beef, salt, pepper, and onion until the beef is no longer pink. Drain the grease. Place the beef mixture in a greased 13x9 baking dish. Add the mushrooms and cream of chicken soup on top of beef mixture. Place the frozen tator tots on the top of the mixture. If desired, top with cheddar cheese (or cheese of your choice). Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by carolwiek and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note