Tater Tot Tacos
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 cup(s) frozen tater tots
- 1 1/2 pound(s) ground beef
- 6 tablespoon(s) taco seasoning
- 1 1/2 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup(s) sliced ripe (black) olives
- 3 cup(s) shredded lettuce
- 6 tablespoon(s) taco sauce
- 3/4 cup(s) sour cream
- Bake tater tots according to package directions.
- While tater tots are baking, cook beef in a large skillet over medium heat until no longer pink. Drain.
- Stir in taco seasoning.
- Divide tater tots between serving plates or bowls.
- Top with taco mixture, taco sauce, cheese, olives, lettuce, sour cream.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note