Tater tot casserole without canned soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 yellow onion chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried rosemary ground
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 5 tablespoon(s) flour
- 2 cup(s) beef broth
- 3/4 cup(s) milk
- 2 1/2 cup(s) frozen green beans
- 1 cup(s) frozen corn
- 1/2 cup(s) frozen peas
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese
- 1 pound(s) frozen tater tots
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Brown meat and onion, add spices to meat as it browns. Once meat is browned, add flour and mix well. Add broth, and milk to beef, and simmer until it thickens.
- Mix tater tots, veggies, and cheese in a large bowl. Add meat and sauce mixture to tot mixture. Combine well, then transfer to baking dish.
- Bake 1-1/2 hours.
- If the top starts to brown too much, cover with foil.
- **You can prep this recipe the night before, and refrigerate until you put it in the oven.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SummerVB and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note