Tater Tot Casserole
Ground beef with sloppy joe mix topped with cheese and tots
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground beef browned
- 1 can(s) sloppy joe mix
- 1 cup(s) green beans
- 1 cup(s) corn
- 1/2 package(s) frozen tater tots
- 1 cup(s) cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 450. Spray 8" baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- Brown meat in large skillet over medium high heat, drain. Stir in Manwich and Veggies.
- Reduce heat to low; cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat.
- Top with tater tots; press lightly into meat mixture.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until tater tots are lightly browned and meat mixture is heated through.
- Add cheese to top, bake another 5 mins.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DropsBucket and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tater Tot Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles