This was a very easy recipe, I added garlic with the meat mixture, and herbs that I like just to jazz it up a bit, as you can see in the picture I also added green to the cheese for extra color. Serves 4 adults, everyone wanted seconds, next time doubling it, :-)
Tater Tot Casserole
- 1 pound(s) ground beef browned
- 1 can(s) sloppy joe mix
- 1 cup(s) green beans
- 1 cup(s) corn
- 1/2 package(s) frozen tater tots
- 1 cup(s) cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 450. Spray 8" baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- Brown meat in large skillet over medium high heat, drain. Stir in Manwich and Veggies.
- Reduce heat to low; cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat.
- Top with tater tots; press lightly into meat mixture.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until tater tots are lightly browned and meat mixture is heated through.
- Add cheese to top, bake another 5 mins.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DropsBucket and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tater Tot Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles