tater topped casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- 1/14 pound(s) cooked and drained ground beef
- 1 can(s) cream of celery soup
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1 can(s) fried onions
- 1-16 ounce package(s) frozen tater tots
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- grease a 13x9x2 inch baking dish layer beef add veg.if desired dot with butter,add onions over top mix soups and milk together spread over beef mixture,top with tater tots bake,uncovered at 350 for 1 hour,sprinkle with cheeder cheese the last 5 minutes if desired
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dollywood904 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note