Tater Taco Casserole
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped onion
- 1 11-oz. can(s) condensed fiesta nacho cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 32-oz. package(s) frozen tater tots
- 2 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 envelope(s) taco seasoning
- 2/3 cup(s) water
- 1 11-oz. can(s) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1. In a skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in taco seasoning and water. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Stir in corn and soup.
- 2. Transfer to a 13-in.-by-9-in. baking dish. Arrange Tater Tots in a single layer over the top. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until potatoes are crispy and golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note