My entire family loves this recipe. We have them a few times a month!
Tasty Turkey Burgers
Photo: Beth Dreiling; Styling: Mindi Shapiro Levine
More From Southern Living
Grill: 14 Minutes
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced dried onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Herb Marinade
- 4 hamburger buns
- Herb-Grilled Onion Rings
- Toppings: spicy mustard, shaved Parmesan cheese
- 1. Combine first 7 ingredients. Shape mixture into 4 equal-size patties.
- 2. Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until no longer pink in center, basting each side occasionally with Fresh Herb Marinade.
- 3. Grill buns, cut sides down, 2 minutes or until toasted. Serve burgers on buns with Herb-Grilled Onion Rings and desired toppings.
- Classic Burgers: Substitute 1 lb. ground chuck for ground turkey. Prepare recipe as directed.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note