- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced dried onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Herb Marinade
- 4 hamburger buns
- Herb-Grilled Onion Rings
- Toppings: spicy mustard, shaved Parmesan cheese
How to Make It
Combine first 7 ingredients. Shape mixture into 4 equal-size patties.
Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until no longer pink in center, basting each side occasionally with Fresh Herb Marinade.
Grill buns, cut sides down, 2 minutes or until toasted. Serve burgers on buns with Herb-Grilled Onion Rings and desired toppings.
Classic Burgers: Substitute 1 lb. ground chuck for ground turkey. Prepare recipe as directed.