Tasty Tartar Sauce
"Crab cake experiment breaks down regional bias" by Michael Hastings. Recipe from "Coastal Cooking with John Shields". Winston-Salem Journal: Wednesday, July 31, 2013.
Chill: 30 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon(s) minced shallots
- 1/2 cup(s) sour pickles, such as dill or cornichon, minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon(s) capers in vinegar, drained and chopped
- 1 dash(es) of lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) grated fresh or bottled horseradish, or to taste
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl. Chill before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note