Tasty chicken dish
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) chicken cut pieces
- 1 can(s) chicken broth
- 1 can(s) peas
- 1 1/2 cup(s) minute rice
- 1/4 cup(s) ketchup
- 1 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon(s) worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried mustard powder
- 1 dash(es) pepper
- Add chicken and olive oil to a large skillet and cook on medium heat. Brown both sides making sure chicken is not over cooked. Add chicken broth, rice, and all other ingredients except peas. Turn heat to high, stir and cook to a boil. Lower heat to medium and add peas. Cook till rice is tender or roughly 4 minutes. Serve!!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by pjricchio and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tasty chicken dish Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes