Tastefully simple layered Greek dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) Water
- 1 tablespoon(s) Spinach and herb dip mix
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Seasoned salt
- 3 tablespoon(s) Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) Vinegar
- 8 ounce(s) prepared hummus
- 1/2 cup(s) Diced seedless cucumber
- 1/2 cup(s) Diced Roma tomatoes -1 large
- 1/4 cup(s) Crumbled feta
- 1/4 cup(s) Quartered Kalamata olives
- 2-3 tablespoon(s) Chopped green onion
- Heat 2 tablespoons water in small microwave safe bowl for 30 seconds or until hot. Stir in Spinach & Herb Dip Mix and Seasoned Salt; set aside until cool. When mixture is cool, whisk in olive oil and vinegar. Spread hummus on dinner plate; top with cucumber, tomato, crumbled feta, olives and green onion. Drizzle with Spinach & Herb Dip mixture. Serve with Blue Aztec Chips. Makes 2 1/2 cups dip.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MicheleAnne and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tastefully simple layered Greek dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers