Tastefully Simple Artichoke & Chicken Fettucini
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) Boneless Chicken Breast Cubed
- 10 3/4 ounce(s) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 package(s) Artichoke & Spinach Warm Dip Mix
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 12 ounce(s) prepared spinach pasta
- Serve it tonight: Place cubed chicken breasts in a greased slow cooker;
- combine next 3 ingredients and pour over chicken. Cook on low for 2-3 hours
- or until tender. Add 2-3 tablespoons water or milk if chicken becomes too
- dry. Spoon chicken mixture over hot pasta. Makes 3-4 servings.
- Serve it later: Combine all ingredients except pasta; place in a resealable
- plastic bag. Freeze. Thaw completely; remove contents from plastic bag
- and prepare chicken as directed above.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MicheleAnne and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tastefully Simple Artichoke & Chicken Fettucini Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes