This friend of fried fish or shellfish begs to be customized. Add your favorite ingredients.
More From Southern Living
Total: 10 Minutes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped cornichons or other small dill pickles
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1 large hard-cooked egg, peeled and chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cornichon juice from jar
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon, basil, or parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Stir together mayonnaise; chives; chopped cornichons; capers; egg; lemon juice; cornichon juice; dried tarragon, basil, or parsley; and ground red pepper in a small bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste. Cover and chill 30 minutes before serving. Refrigerate up to 3 days.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This