This recipe goes with Garden Salad With Tarragon-Mustard Vinaigrette
Yield: Makes about 1/4 cup
More From Southern Living
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh tarragon*
- 1. Whisk together first 3 ingredients in a small bowl until blended. Add oil in a slow, steady stream, whisking vigorously until well blended. Stir in fresh tarragon.
- *Fresh basil or flat-leaf parsley may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salad Dressings