Good flavors, although it would be better with fresh garlic. I would also add more fresh tarragon. I cooked it on my stovetop grill and it was delicious.
Grilled Tarragon-Mustard Chicken
Photo: Andrew McCaul; Styling: Lynn Miller
Yield: Serves 4
Cost per Serving: $2.04
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 287
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Protein: 33g
- Carbohydrate: 3g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 82mg
- Sodium: 563mg
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh tarragon
- 4 5-oz. skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
- 1. Preheat gas grill to medium-high. In a small bowl, whisk together oil, lemon juice, mustard, garlic powder and tarragon until well blended.
- 2. Sprinkle chicken with salt. Brush generously with mustard mixture. Grill chicken, turning once, until cooked through, 4 to 5 minutes total. Serve hot.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note