Tarragon Fish with Vegetables
These fish fillets are wrapped up with vegetables and tarragon so you end up with a great tasting meal wrapped up in a simple grilling packet.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 6-ounce orange roughy fillets
- 1/2 zucchini, cut into julienne strips
- 1/2 small red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup(s) red onion, sliced
- 1 carrot, cut into julienne strips
- 1 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh tarragon (or 3/4 teaspoon dried)
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- Preheat grill. Heat oil in large skillet and quickly cook vegetables. About 2-3 minutes on a medium-high heat. Take two large pieces of aluminum foil. Place one piece of fish on each. Top with 1/2 tablespoon butter, half the vegetables and half the tarragon. Repeat for the other piece. Wrap tightly and place on grill. Grill over a medium heat for 12 - 18 minutes. Open carefully because the steam can be very hot.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note