Tarragon Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/4 pound(s) boneless skinless chicken breasts cooked
- 1 cup(s) thinly sliced celery
- 1 cup(s) seedless red or green grapes cut into halves
- 1/2 cup(s) raisins
- 1/2 cup(s) plain nonfart yogurt or sour cream
- 1/4 cup(s) reduced fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon(s) finely chopped shallots or onion
- 2 tablespoon(s) minced fresh tarragon or 1 teaspoon dried tarragon leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 6 whole wheat buns
- Cut chicken into scant 1/2-inch pieces. Combine chicken, celery, grapes, & raisins in a large bowl. Combine yogurt. mayonnaise, shallots, tarragon, salt, & pepper in small bowl. Spoon over chicken mixture; mix lightly.
- Place 1 lettuce leaf in each bun. Divide chicken mixture evenly; spoon into buns.
- Note: 1/6 of chicken mixture without bun is approx. 13 Carbs
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Crisy26 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tarragon Chicken Salad Sandwiches Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sandwiches