Tarragon Chicken Salad in Lettuce Cups
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) cooked chicken, chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) Homemade Mayonnaise
- 3 stalk(s) celery, finely chopped
- 1/4 sweet onion (Maui or Vidalia), finely chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh tarragon, chopped (or 1/2 tsp. dried)
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 4-6 romaine lettuce leaves
- 3 green onions, chopped
- fresh tarragon sprigs, for garnish
- Place all ingredients, except last 3, in a bowl and mix until well combined. Adjust seasoning.
- Place a dollop of chicken salad in each lettuce leaf. Garnish with green onions and tarragon. Then fold up like a taco and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes