Tarragon Chicken Salad in Lettuce Cups
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) cooked chicken, chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) Homemade Mayonnaise
- 3 stalk(s) celery, finely chopped
- 1/4 sweet onion (Maui or Vidalia), finely chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh tarragon, chopped (or 1/2 tsp. dried)
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 4-6 romaine lettuce leaves
- 3 green onions, chopped
- fresh tarragon sprigs, for garnish
- Place all ingredients, except last 3, in a bowl and mix until well combined. Adjust seasoning.
- Place a dollop of chicken salad in each lettuce leaf. Garnish with green onions and tarragon. Then fold up like a taco and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note