Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) Dried currents
- 1/4 cup(s) Dry Sherry
- 3 tablespoon(s) Butter/Olive Oil Half each
- 2 tablespoon(s) Finely chopped onion
- 3 tablespoon(s) flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) chopped Tarragon
- 1 cup(s) 1/2 Milk and 1/2 chicken broth
- 2 cup(s) diced chicken breast
- 8 ounce(s) mushrooms
- Place currents in a bowl. Add sherry and let soak 2 hours.
- Melt 3 tbsp butter in a skillet over low heat. Add onion and cook for 1 min. , add mushrooms and cook another 4-5 minutes. Add chicken and cook until done. Add flour and stir 3 minutes. Gradually stir in milk mixture. Bring to boil stirring constantly. Mix in sherry an currents and tarragon. Season with salt. Serve over pasta.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JudyFerrel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tarragon Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes