Tarragon Brussels Sprouts
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) small fresh brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoon(s) onion chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) minced fresh tarragon
- 1/2 cup(s) low-sodium chicken broth undiluted
- 1-1/2 teaspoon(s) reduced-calorie margarine melted
- Wash brussels sprouts thoroughly, and remove discolored leaves. Cut off stem ends, and cut a shallow X in bottom of each sprout.
- Combine brussels sprouts, onion, tarragon and chicken broth in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 to 12 minutes or until brussels sprouts are tender. Drain well. Drizzle margarine over brussles sprouts, and toss gently.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by McKinney Cook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tarragon Brussels Sprouts Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables