- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 (17.3-ounce) package frozen puff pastry, thawed
- Process first 4 ingredients in a food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
- Unfold pastry sheet onto a lightly floured surface, and press out fold lines. Roll to a 12- x 10-inch rectangle.
- Spread olive mixture over lengthwise half of rectangle to within 1 inch of long edge; fold remaining pastry half over filling. Roll gently with a rolling pin to flatten; pinch edges to seal. Cut crosswise into 20 (1/2-inch) strips. Twist each strip 3 times, and place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 400° for 12 to 15 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool. Store in an airtight container.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note