- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 (17.3-ounce) package frozen puff pastry, thawed
- Process first 4 ingredients in a food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
- Unfold pastry sheet onto a lightly floured surface, and press out fold lines. Roll to a 12- x 10-inch rectangle.
- Spread olive mixture over lengthwise half of rectangle to within 1 inch of long edge; fold remaining pastry half over filling. Roll gently with a rolling pin to flatten; pinch edges to seal. Cut crosswise into 20 (1/2-inch) strips. Twist each strip 3 times, and place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 400° for 12 to 15 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool. Store in an airtight container.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This