- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon chopped anchovies or 1/2 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1/2 (17.3-ounce) package frozen puff pastry, thawed
How to Make It
Process first 5 ingredients in a food processor until smooth. Unfold pastry sheet onto a lightly floured surface. Roll into a 12- x 10-inch rectangle.
Spread olive mixture onto lengthwise half of rectangle to within 1 inch of long edge; fold pastry over filling. Roll gently with a rolling pin; pinch edges to seal. Cut crosswise into 1/2-inch strips. Twist strips; place on a greased baking sheet.
Bake at 400° for 15 minutes. Place onto wire racks to cool.