Tapenade Pork Chops w green salad / Star-Telegram
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) tapenade
- 1 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoon(s) finely chopped freshly parsley
- 4 bone in pork chops, 3/4 in thick, 6-8 ounces each
- coarse salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) honey
- 2 tablespoon(s) EVOO
- 6 cup(s) mixed greens
- 1. Heat broiler to high, with rack in top position. In a small bowl, combine tapenade, mustard and parsley. Lightly season pork chops with salt and pepper and coat with tapenade mixture; place on a rimmed baking sheet. Broil pork chops until browned and cooked through, about 6 minutes, flipping once.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together lemon juice and honey. Whisk in oil until combined. Add greens, toss to coat and season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve pork chops with salad.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tapenade Pork Chops w green salad / Star-Telegram Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes