A dab loads any meal with Provencal flavor. Try it with green beans, goat cheese, grilled lamb. From Martha Stewart Living. Makes 1 1/2 cups. Pronounced "TA-puh-nahd".
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 teaspoon(s) loosely packed fresh thyme leaves coarsely chopped
- 3 anchovy fillets
- 2 tablespoon(s) capers rinsed
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced (about 1 teaspoon)
- 2 cup(s) olives, such as Nicoise or Kalamata drained and pitted
- 1/4 cup(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1. Finely chop thyme, anchovies, and capers, and mix with the garlic.
- 2. Finely chop the olives; add to bowl, along with the olive oil.
- TO STORE: Refrigerate, covered, up to 2 weeks.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tapenade Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments