TAPAS: Gambas al ajillo (shrimp with garlic)
Community Recipe from
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled and thinly sliced
- 20 white shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 guindilla pepper (0.25 oz)
- 0.20 ounces (pinch) sweet paprika/pimentÃ³n
- Heat the oil in a medium sauté pan over medium high heat. Add the garlic and cook until light brown, about two minutes. Add the shrimp and the guindilla pepper. Saute for about four minutes. Pour in a splash of brandy and cook for another minute. To finish, place garlic oil from sauté pan on bottom of the plate. Place the shrimp on top. Garnish with the pimentón and guindilla pepper from sauté pan.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cindiemiller11 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes