- 14 cups watermelon, cubed
- 1 red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 cup green onions, chopped
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 5 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon green pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 3/4 cup oil
How to Make It
In a large bowl, combine watermelon and onion; set aside.
In a small bowl, combine orange juice, vinegar, honey, green pepper and seasonings; slowly whisk in oil. Pour over watermelon mixture; toss gently.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve with a slotted spoon.