These are delicious! My husband liked them so much he wants them added to our regular weeknight dinner rotation, which I'm happy to do since they come together very quickly. Very flavorful and I'd happily serve them at a cookout, as well. My package of turkey was 1.2 lbs instead of the 1.5 the recipe calls for, so I cut back on the green onions some (my stalks seemed quite bushy to include two full ones) but I kept the same quantities of flavorful ingredients. For eaters who like even more flavor, these are DIVINE with Kraft Horseradish Dijon Mayo, so do pick up a bottle when you're getting the turkey, but they're good with regular ketchup, too.
Tangy Turkey Burgers
Photo: Beth Dreiling Hontzas; Styling: Amy Burke
More From Southern Living
- 1 1/2 pounds ground turkey
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons white wine-and-herb chicken marinade
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt with parsley
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 6 French hamburger buns, toasted
- Toppings: gourmet mixed lettuce leaves, sliced avocado, mayonnaise
- 1. Gently combine first 5 ingredients. Shape mixture into 6 (4-inch) patties.
- 2. Heat a cast-iron grill pan over medium-high heat. Cook patties in pan 6 to 8 minutes on each side or until done. Serve burgers on buns with desired toppings.
- Note: We tested with Publix French Hamburger Buns, McCormick California Style Garlic Salt with Parsley, and Lea & Perrins Marinade for Chicken.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This