- 1 1/2 pounds ground turkey
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons white wine-and-herb chicken marinade
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt with parsley
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 6 French hamburger buns, toasted
- Toppings: gourmet mixed lettuce leaves, sliced avocado, mayonnaise
How to Make It
Gently combine first 5 ingredients. Shape mixture into 6 (4-inch) patties.
Heat a cast-iron grill pan over medium-high heat. Cook patties in pan 6 to 8 minutes on each side or until done. Serve burgers on buns with desired toppings.
Note: We tested with Publix French Hamburger Buns, McCormick California Style Garlic Salt with Parsley, and Lea & Perrins Marinade for Chicken.