tangy tropical broccoli salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 cup(s) Mayo and olive oil reduced fat mayo
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) white vinegar
- 6 cup(s) small fresh broccoli florets
- 6 slice(s) bacon cooked, crumbled
- 3/4 cup(s) fresh pineapple chopped
- 1/3 cup(s) red onions chopped
- MIX first 3 ingredients in large bowl.
- ADD remaining ingredients; mix lightly.
- REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by claireprice and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
tangy tropical broccoli salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables