Tangy Tomato and Red Pepper Salad Dressing
Thick, rich, and velvety, this intensely flavored salad dressing is best paired with sturdy ingredients that can stand up to its weight. Toss with a salad of chopped Belgian endive, romaine, and sweet onion, or try it with shrimp, corn, and watercress.
More From Sunset
- Calories: 36
- Calories from fat: 89%
- Protein: 0.2g
- Fat: 32g
- Saturated fat: 0.5g
- Carbohydrate: 0.9g
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Sodium: 97mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted red peppers (rinse if jarred)
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- Put 6 tbsp. water in a blender, add all of the ingredients, and whirl together until smooth.
- Make ahead: Up to 2 weeks, chilled.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per Tbsp.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note