Tangy Summer Slaw
Photo: Gooseberry Patch
This Tangy Summer Slaw is a perfect side dish to burgers or barbecue. Make it ahead of time and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Yield: Makes 8 to 10 servings
- 1 head red cabbage, shredded
- 1 head green cabbage, shredded
- 1 carrot, peeled and shredded
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 16-oz. bottle red wine vinegar & oil salad dressing
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed
- salt and pepper to taste
- Toss together vegetables in a large serving bowl; set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients; pour over vegetables.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Toss before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note