Refrigerate: 1 Hour
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/4 pound(s) sole fillet, 1/8 inch to 1/4 inch thick
- 1/4 cup(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon(s) fresh parsley
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- Lemon slices
- Rinse and dry fillets. Place fish in a shallow baking dish. Combine vinegar, lemon juice, mustard and onion in a small bowl. Mix and pour over fish. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Preheat grill. Remove fish from marinade and place on grill. A grill basket might be a good idea here. Grill on high heat for about 4 to 6 minutes or until fish is white and flaky throughout. Remove from grill and garnish with lemon slices.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note