Nice lower cal. recipe & great with picnic foods & seafood (fish tacos, etc.)
More From Allyou
Chill: 6 Hours
Amount per serving
- Calories: 24
- Fat: 0.0g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 0.0g
- Carbohydrate: 6g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 103mg
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 2 cups coleslaw mix
- 1 rib celery, thinly sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 green bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- Salt and pepper
- 1. In a small pan, combine sugar and vinegar. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring until sugar has dissolved. Transfer to a bowl and let cool completely.
- 2. Combine coleslaw mix, celery, bell pepper, onion and celery seed in a large bowl and toss with vinegar mixture. Cover and refrigerate for about 6 hours.
- 3. Drain off excess liquid, season with salt and pepper and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note