Tangy Salad Dressing
Everyone loves this dressing!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) vinegar
- 4 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) cellery seed
- 1 cup(s) oil (I use olive and sunflower mixed)
- 1. Mix dry ingredients with vinegar. (I shake it up in a shake mix container until all the lumps are gone.)
- 2. Add the oil, mix and chill.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lorrainey2004 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tangy Salad Dressing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments