Fantastic! One of my favorite sandwiches. Ocean Spray no longer makes the cran-raspberry crushed fruit, but another cranberry sauce/relish would be a reasonable substitute.
Tangy Roast-Beef Sandwiches
Prepare the horseradish spread ahead of time, and store it in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Yield: 6 servings
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 445
- Calories from fat: 18%
- Fat: 8.7g
- Saturated fat: 4.4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.1g
- Protein: 23.1g
- Carbohydrate: 67.2g
- Fiber: 2.7g
- Cholesterol: 42mg
- Iron: 3.6mg
- Sodium: 1093mg
- Calcium: 61mg
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 4 ounces 1/3-less-fat cream cheese (about 1/2 cup), softened
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 (16-ounce) unsliced loaf French bread
- 3/4 cup cranberry-raspberry crushed fruit (such as Ocean Spray)
- 3/4 pound very thinly sliced reduced-fat deli roast beef (such as Healthy Choice)
- 1 cup alfalfa sprouts
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl. Cover and chill.
- Cut loaf in half horizontally. Spread horseradish mixture over cut sides of bread. Spread crushed fruit over bottom half of bread; top with roast beef, sprouts, and top half of bread. Cut loaf into 6 pieces.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches