Tangy Pork Sandwiches
Community Recipe from
- 3 pound(s) pork shoulder roast
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/3 cup(s) ketchup
- 3 tablespoon(s) orange juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) honey
- 2 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 2 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 2 tablespoon(s) cold water
- 14 Whole Wheat Hamburger Buns
- Remove fat from pork. Place pork in slow cooker. Sprinkle with salt. Mix remaining ingredients except cornstarch , water, and buns; pour over pork.
- Cover and cook on low 7-8 hrs or until pork is tender.
- Remove pork from slow cooker. Mix cornstarch and water; gradually stir into sauce. Cover and cook on high for about 15 minutes; stirring occasionally, until thickened. Meanwhile, cut pork into thin slices; stir back into sauce Fill buns with pork mixture.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cloverhrt and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes