Tangy Oven-Barbecued Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) peach or apricot preserves
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- 1 whole(s) broiler-fryer chicken (about 4 lbs) cut into quarters
- 1. Preheat over to 350 degrees. In medium bowl, combine barbecue sauce, peach preserves and thyme. Place chicken on large bar pan; spoon sauce over chicken.
- 2. Bake 1 hour to 1 hour, 15 minutes or until thermometer registers 170 degrees in thickest part of breast or 180 degrees in thickest part of thigh portion and juices run clear.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes