Tangy Oven-Barbecued Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) peach or apricot preserves
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- 1 whole(s) broiler-fryer chicken (about 4 lbs) cut into quarters
- 1. Preheat over to 350 degrees. In medium bowl, combine barbecue sauce, peach preserves and thyme. Place chicken on large bar pan; spoon sauce over chicken.
- 2. Bake 1 hour to 1 hour, 15 minutes or until thermometer registers 170 degrees in thickest part of breast or 180 degrees in thickest part of thigh portion and juices run clear.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note