Tangy Mustard Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half, divided
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 egg yolks
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- Pour 1 cup half-and-half into a small saucepan; cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until bubbly. Combine next 5 ingredients with remaining half-and-half, mixing well; gradually add to heated half-and-half, mix well. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until thickened and smooth.
- Remove sauce from heat, and gradually stir in vinegar. Serve hot.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This